Wednesday 21 December 2011

More on Design Thinking

My head is full of an exciting health project which kicks off the New Year and for which I will have responsibility. It will involve using design thinking to shape three interventions aimed at reducing the number of people with diabetes who lose their sight as a result of of an eye condition called diabetic retinopathy. We will be developing the interventions and testing them in my home town, which is an added bonus. 


With this in mind I have been glued to some of the latest videos posted on www.designthinkingnetwork.com


Two leapt out at me, one very short (2 minutes) that demonstrates why creativity needs time and one which outlines what design thinking is, and how it works (28 minutes). I am posting them both. Hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment